What is Home Care?
Home Care addresses both house calls made by physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, and care delivered by nurses and rehabilitation therapists working for home healthcare agencies.
- You have trouble getting around (for example, after a hospital stay or an accident).
- You have wounds that need to be cleaned.You need injections or other treatments.
- You need to learn more about your medical condition(s) and how to monitor them (for example, checking your blood pressure or your blood sugar).
- You need help with bathing, dressing, and meal preparation.
- You need care and emotional support when in the final stages of an incurable disease.
Real Advise From Real Caregivers
Key information and feedback from over 500 sons and daughters that care for their parents.
Request Care Now
Considering Your Options?
Try an Aide
We understand that choosing an aide to help with elder care services is a personal decision and can be intimidating. We would like to introduce our company and services by offering four hours of Private Duty Services. Our goal is to provide excellent elder home care and demonstrate how we can customize our care to your needs. We offer a complimentary, no-obligation demonstration of our Private Duty Services so that you can get to know us. Specialized Nursing Services provides an aide that will come to your home for four hours of care.